The idea of a good SEO website is becoming more and more familiar to owners of all kind of businesses and its success can change everything in it.
What Is SEO?
SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines.
All major search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo have primary search results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users. Payment isn’t involved, as it is with paid search ads.
Here is a video so you can understand a bit more:
(Thanks LinuxTechTips for the cool video.)
And because we are MGKNeT and we try to be different I will not give you a plain and simple strategy to follow or a tutorial from 1 to 6 so you can follow and be “the best”.
And here are my SEO tips:
- Optimizing your mobile browsing – Seriously guys it’s 2018 (Happy new year!!! ) and you still haven’t made your website responsive that is bad for business. As you can see on the chart more and more mobile phones go to the internet so you have to be ready.
P.S. – I don’t like mobile browsing but when I make all my website mobile friendly. Please do the same. 🙂
- Link building – Add links all kind of them. There all kind of studies that tell you this link is bad, this link is good and this link can kill you. There isn’t a rulebook but you can add all kind of links and if your website/information is well made it will really help.
- Voice search – I really like Gary Vaynerchuk and listen to his videos/podcast as much as I can. This is the thing that he tells people at least 50 times. Add or make Voice searches they will be the future. That is why if you can add one. The guy is great and knows his stuff.
- Improve improve improve … – Your website and you as a person have to change always! Or for the website at least once a week. Add information fix old stuff I don’t care. Your website has to be alive and has to have a “hearth beath”. Search Engines like to see one and if your website doesn’t have one or It is like 1-2 a year you will not find customers my friend.
- Looooonger content – Try to make your content as long as possible. Don’t write stupid stuff but if you can add something interesting just add it. Plain and simple add more to receive more.
- Make it faster – Optimize everything for speed. Even if you can remove 1KB of data to your website that is good. Every second count and every KB even. In most cases, people wait max 4-6 seconds and if your website is still loading they will go somewhere else to see the information or buy the product they wanted.
- Aim high – Every time you are making/fixing your website and adding new stuff try to think of new and better things. Like at the point “Improve” you have to add everything all the time. If you write a post today, which is 40 words next time try to write at least 50 next time 60 and so and so on…
These are maybe the most important things for a beginner to do. Try them and I’m sure if you do all these steps you will see an SEO/people increase. How much I can’t predict but there will be. 🙂