Audits and Assessments
How do we do it?
Every project, business and team are unique. Our audit process involves interviewing your entire team, from product owners to engineers, analyze your apps and infrastructure hands-on and provide you with the most detailed report.
After we initiate cooperation, the sequence of our joint steps will look something like this:
- We will briefly inspect your infrastructure and application to outline the scope of work and detect the most critical parts
- Then we provide you with a detailed proposal on what needs to be improved and why we think that needs to be improved
- Following the agreed-upon scope of work, we will perform our hands-on audit and assessment.
- As we finish, we provide you detailed with the most detailed full fledged report on how to improve your infrastructure, and give your team tasks that will lead them to the needed result.
Example WordPress Audit Report
We’ll spend at least 4 hours analysing how WordPress has been set up, performance and security. We’ll also review current tools and processes used by your team.
WordPress Setup & Config
- Core, Theme & Plugins
- Calls to external resources
- Cron jobs & integrations
Hosting & Network
- Hosting specs Vs required capacity
Security & Backups
- Security tools & configuration
- Malware & vulnerability check
- Backup configuration & scehdule
- Monitoring tools
- Management tools
- Deployment / QA process
- Disaster recovery
- Hosting performance, availability & SLA
- Risks to critical business functions
- Security & operational risks
- WordPress setup & config
- Performance optimisation
- Security hardening
- Backup & recovery strategy
- WordPress Ops best practices